1. Ownership; Licence
Dimensions, including, in particular, this website, all content displayed on this website (including, but not limited to, text and images as well as corresponding data and computer programs; together “Content”) as well as all copyrights, trademarks and other industrial or intellectual property rights therein or thereto, are owned by Digital Science & Research Solutions Inc. or our licensors.
Dimensions, including the Content is protected under worldwide copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and treaties. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to transfer ownership of any intellectual property rights in Dimensions, including the Content. You shall only use Dimensions, including the Content for your personal, internal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted, you may, in particular, not
- use the Content or any other part of Dimensions for any other purpose;
- copy the Content (except inasmuch as it is necessary for viewing the Content in your browser or assorted reader) or any other part of Dimensions
- distribute, give or allow access to or otherwise make available, any part of Dimensions including the Content to any other person, or modify, adapt or create derivative works of any part of the Dimensions Content;
- sell, rent, lease, license, loan, commercialise (directly or indirectly) to or use for the benefit of any other person (including as part of a service bureau arrangement), any part of Dimensions, or use any part of Dimensions to develop, or otherwise in connection with, a product, service or content which competes with Dimensions;
- attempt to bypass any measure we may use to prevent or restrict access to any part of Dimensions, including the Content, nor access or use the same in a way or using means not made available by us for that purpose; or
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of, any part of Dimensions save to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- use any automated means, including robots, scripts, or spiders to access, monitor, crawl, scrape or mine the Content except those expressly authorized by us in advance in writing; or assist or direct any other person to do so.
2. Additional Restrictions
You may not frame, overlay, or employ other technologies to enclose or display Dimensions including any of the Content with any software or website (whether this is your website or that of a third party).
You may, further, not remove, suppress or modify in any way the proprietary markings, including any trademark or copyright notice, used in relation to any Content or other part of Dimensions (including on any output generated through its use).
Dimensions is made available for general guidance and illustrative purposes only, and any reliance placed on any part of it is done entirely at your own risk.
Dimensions including any portions thereof, including the Content as well as our website in general, are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation, condition or warranty of any kind to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and we disclaim any and all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, that (without limitation) the use of Dimensions including any portions thereof shall be uninterrupted or that Dimensions including the Content will be accurate, non-infringing, complete, or error free. We also disclaim any warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no circumstance shall we or our affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents, be liable to you for any loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from your use of or inability to use the Content or other aspects of Dimensions, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or any other legal principle.
5. Changes to Dimensions
We reserve the right to change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to Dimensions or any part thereof at any time at our sole discretion.
6. Personal Data
Where our website includes links to third party websites, content and other resources, these are provided for convenience only and any access to, use of and/or reliance upon such resources is done entirely at your own risk and we disclaim all liability arising therefrom.
These Terms and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them or its subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with, if the address you have registered with is in the United States, the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions, or otherwise, the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute or claim, notwithstanding that we shall be free, without proof of actual damages or posting bond or giving any undertaking, to the remedies of injunction or other equitable remedy for any threatened or actual breach of this Agreement in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Such changes are effective upon us posting the amended Terms on our website without any requirement to inform you prior to the posting. Your continued use of Dimensions after the publication of the amended Terms shall be deemed to constitute your agreement to the changes made.